~Welcome~שלום~Grüezi~Hola~Willkommen~

Welcome to my Blog... the pink one.. yes.. the one with loads of shoes... and the one... which is written partly in English, German and Swissgerman... so all my friends have something to read... and to laugh... enjoy:)

Blonde Muus on FB

Nike Nite Run Tel Aviv

Marathon runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of de-feet.

Friday, December 17, 2010

New Year's Resolutions for 2011





It's that time of the year again. Time to think of things I want to achieve in 2011.... Funny, just the other day I read about "how to write New Year's Resolutions that you are able to keep". Now I beg to differ. Yes, some resolutions should be doable but I do think, you should put some things you might or might not be able to achieve. Maybe you are just not able to achieve them the coming year... maybe you will never be able to achieve them. Nevertheless I believe in putting some dreams and wishes into the resolutions just to make it more interesting and to keep you going. 


I recommend to all of you to write your N Y R's down and keep them safe. Have a look every now and then... or wait till the end of the year and look at them. It's rather interesting how you're life has moved forward from the moment you wrote them to the moment a year later when you read them. 


I had rather a bit of a laugh today when I read my 2010 resolutions. ;) 


Alright, shall we get started? (and yes.. it makes sense to write them down before the end of the year... why not start NOW? Have a "head start" ;) Come on, join me...)


So here are my 2011 Resolutions 



  • As every year, trying to loose some of that extra weight
  • Still hoping for my breast and hallux valgus OP (well at least one of the two)
  • Running a Marathon (Yes I registered for April 8, 2011 Tel Aviv)
  • Swimming across the Kineret (21K OW in October)
  • Renovating my house 
  • Getting a loan from the bank to renovate the house (lol)
  • Get engaged to a decent man who loves me
  • Put my Doberman on diet
  • Get click pedals and shoes for my lovely Dolce
  • Swim, Bike and Run more
  • Write a book with my great friend G2 (yes we already started.. so stay tuned)
  • Working on my "Trust Issues" with my shrink (wonder how that works out at the end)
  • Travel around, visiting some great friends (Europe, South Africa, USA)
  • Sell the house (wonder how many more years that will make my NYR's)
  • Suing my ex lover who still owes me money and avoids talking to me for over a year already.... I am going to get ya!!!
  • Finding either a better paid job or a second job so I'm able to have it easier paying the bills and "live" a little
  • Making an effort working things out with a certain person
  • Swim more with my dogs
  • Join a Tri Club
  • Try to see things clearer (as for what they are and not for what I want them to be!!! that only breaks my heart!!!) 

I guess that will do.... some are easy to accomplish some won't happen but for me personally it's important to have some dreams and wishes written down and look at them to get going. 


So, what are your New Year's Resolutions??? I dare you ;) 




Happy New Year!!!





3 comments:

SepticTank.co.uk said...

I have really enjoyed your site. Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Flip Flops price not poor Fan Ye, pair of high-heeled shoes are also redundant put on build, pair of Miu the Miu small black shoes follow Fan Bingbing to leave the mirror not to get down 10 times. Angelababy pair of YSL the T shoes follow her to attend the movie release conference, the activity, to be even lucky the blanket Tory Burch Sandals;
Zhang Baizhi black and white splicing red bottom shoes deeply loves the extreme to pair of Christian the Louboutin, no matter with dresses up bes in tune or not must insist that is putting on. With slightly is arranging comes the shoes shoe which together Tory Burch Boots the stars most to dote on! The pursue fashion's female mostly likes putting on the high-heeled shoes, because the high-heeled shoes can increase person's height, causes the stature appears is slender, is beautiful. But to feminine health is disadvantageous xj73uhn, especially is not helpfuls but harmful regarding the youth developmental stage's young girl Tory Burch Flats.

Unknown said...

نقل الاثاث
تنظيف شقق
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
عزل خزانات
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركات نظافه فى جدة
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركات كشف تسربات بالرياض