~Welcome~שלום~Grüezi~Hola~Willkommen~

Welcome to my Blog... the pink one.. yes.. the one with loads of shoes... and the one... which is written partly in English, German and Swissgerman... so all my friends have something to read... and to laugh... enjoy:)

Blonde Muus on FB

Nike Nite Run Tel Aviv

Marathon runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of de-feet.

Friday, December 17, 2010

And another year has passed....

and I'm still in Israel... sheesh.... this ain't good... 


I am about to write a review of 2010 and.... as every year... write down my new years resolutions :) 


Looking back at my list of last year ... I have to say.. #FAIL... big time!!!


New Year's Resolutions for 2010


Talk less and listen more??? FAIL... ask the guy I've been with this summer... 


Keep more private???? nope... I even started sharing my life story with a shrink bwhahaha 


Ok.. the "don't let people miss with my life so much" went a bit better.. also due to the help of Mr. E.


No sofas for the dogs to eat.. so haha... ;) 


Bitch behind the back.. nope.. I post what I think straight on FB and Twitter lmao


House renovation and move?? BIIIIG FAIL!!!!!!!!! but still working on it... darn banks..


World peace??? hmmm I blame the others


Finding a decent BF??? well.. he didn't see himself as my BF (after 7 months going out.. funny).. and I don't find him decent any longer!!!


Loose weight.. well I lost some.. and I got in better shape :)


For the Marathon... well Tel Aviv in April 2011 will be :) woohoo


I behaved with the shoe shopping :)


No travelling... my family and my reunion has to wait.. :)


I do think I am braver.. and try to see the positive in things... not always working out.. but... I am working on it :)


Swim Meets... well.... next year.. ;) lol... Worlds!!!!!!!!! woohoo :)

No comments: