~Welcome~שלום~Grüezi~Hola~Willkommen~

Welcome to my Blog... the pink one.. yes.. the one with loads of shoes... and the one... which is written partly in English, German and Swissgerman... so all my friends have something to read... and to laugh... enjoy:)

Blonde Muus on FB

Nike Nite Run Tel Aviv

Marathon runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of de-feet.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hanukkah just around the corner

Can't believe it's Hanukkah soon again..... gosh.. time flies and I can't keep up with it, it seems. So.. where do I stand with my big dream?

First.... I am still waiting for someone to finally buy my antiques.... they take soo much space in the house, that renovating around it, is kind of impossible. Second... my "family" in Jerusalem is going to have surgery.. well... Ruth will.. next Sunday ... she's getting a pacemaker... sounds scary but it seems to be a short surgery and she should be out the next day. Lets hope.

Once the surgery is over.. and Ruth has recovered and the furniture is gone, the renovation will start... what happens next.. who knows..

Lets get there first.. and then we take the next few steps...


Btw.... before I pack everything... I have tons of booze in the house... so.... lets party.... honestly... PAAARTYYY... I won't take all the stuff with me to the US.... hihi

No comments: